Haha I love that I said I was going to do this every Monday and here it is, definitely not Monday. In my defense there has been a lot going on and I’m not very good at writing posts in advance. So here is the second part just a little bit late…
Here are the answers for 8-14
8. Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
– Um my douchebag boyfriend that I had from the time I was 18-21. I don’t want to give him more thought than I need to but he was verbally abusive and threatened to commit suicide when I tried to break up with him multiple times. It’s a shame I wasted so much time with him.
9. Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
– I have a few friends that I just drifted away from. Life changes and with it sometimes so do the people that you were close to.
10. Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
– There isn’t anyone that I wish I didn’t know because I think people come into your life for a reason. At one point I’d have definite answer for someone I needed to let go but the saying is true, time does make you forget. Even if it’s a little at a time.
11. Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
– My skin, eyes and teeth, my ability to break boards and how behaved my dogs can be.
12. Something you never get compliments on.
– My singing voice, creativity or makeup.
13. A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
– Dear Three Days Grace,
You are by far not my favorite band but on the days that I was angry and confused your music really helped me through. It doesn’t hurt that they can be screamed at the top of my lungs while I’m throwing shit across the room while venting my frustrations.
14. A hero that has let you down
– I don’t know if I have a hero…does this make me a bad person? Who are your heroes?